I live in Merri-bek, on the unceded lands of the Wurundjeri Woiwurrung people of the Kulin nation.
This website provides a place to connect with me, primarily for collaborating with me on my interests and projects, many of which currently center around social change in my local community.
My pronouns are he/him or they/them.
I’m 44 years old, and benefit from just about every type of privilege available in Australian society, including being white, male, affluent, non-disabled.
I’m also openly sex-positive, queer, and practicing relationship anarchy. As this site describes my interest projects outside of my professional work, it’s important to me to be seen as my whole self in those areas.
My change-making experience is informed by my background, which includes:
- 25 years experience as a software engineer
- 15 years experience living in intentional communities, including Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood, Atamai Ecovillage, The Embassy Network and Mojo Manor.
- A long involvement with Enspiral, including representing our current “Kumara” node in the APAC region.
- 5 years with Cogent, a values based consultancy, through which I helped build infrastructure for electric cards, mental health and renewable power.
- 20 years experience as an amateur furniture maker, taught by some great teachers
- A long involvement in sex positive communities, including being a founding member of PolyVic
And most importantly, a long history of fuckups, failures and abandoned projects.
You can contact me at any time for a chat. I’m keen to meet local change-makers and organisations, people interested in any of my projects, or needing help with projects of their own.